Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Here goes nothing

So far the posts here (til 2008) have said nothing about autism:  Amanda & I began the blog (formerly called "The Lowdown on Logan") before we saw any signs of it in Logan's life.  It has been several years since we posted anything:  life overwhelmed us, and with basically 3 toddlers for a few years, it was all we could do to update our family and friends on Facebook.  I'm not savvy with blogs, but in hopes that our journey with Logan's autism might be of some help or interest to others, I will post some of Logan's milestones here and resume it.  I will also be adding old Notes and correspondence that document how we have agonized, prayed, been strengthened, and have seen both progress and setbacks in Logan's wonderful life so far.  In spite of (and because of) the many challenges, it has been a very good run.

1 comment:

David P Himes said...

He's a good looking boy ... I look forward to meeting him sometime. Maybe he'll think I'm Santa